Teverun Blade-X Dual
Including €2.00 for ecotax
- Motor 2 X 1000W
- Restricted speed 25 km/h (by design)
- Maximum speed 75 km/h (Unblocking possible according to the regulations of your country)
- Autonomy: up to 65 Km with a single engine and up to 50 Km with a double engine
- 10" (25.40 cm) inflatable tyres
- Batteries 1092 Wh
FREE DELIVERY OVER € 300 PURCHASE
(except specific products and Zone 2)
An information, advice ? Contact us!
Several payment methods (SSL)
CB Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer, Alma, Bancontact, iDeal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
Teverun Blade-X Dual
The Teverun Blade-X Dual electric scooter has a top speed of 25 km/h, two 1000W motors and a 10" inflatable wheel.
The 1092 Wh battery can travel up to 65 km with a single motor, up to 50 km with a dual motor and is charged in about 9 hours.
The folding system allows the Teverun Blade-X Dual to be carried anywhere in the boot of a car or on public transport.
The disc brake system ensures safe and responsive braking with minimum braking distance.
- Engine Power
- 2 x 1000W
- Range (2) (3) (4)
- Dual motor: up to 50 km
Single motor: up to 65 km
- Flanged speed (7)
- 25 km/h
- Max speed (3) (5) (6)
- up to 75 km/h
- 33 Kg
- Max. user weight
- 120 Kg
- 117 x 60 x 128 cm
- Wheel type
- Wheel diameter
- 10" (25,4 cm)
- Battery type
- Battery power
- 18.8 Ah - 60 V - 1092 Wh
- Charging time
- about 9h30
- Max slope
- 3 speed modes
Dual or single engine function
Front LED lights and rear STOP lights
Front and rear disc brakes
Front and rear spring suspension
LCD display EY3
NFC card start
- CE, RoHs
- BLADE-X DUAL
- In accordance with the legislation, we remind you that a civil liability insurance is compulsory for this type of vehicle
- Avoid reaching the recommended distance so as not to end your journey on foot
- There are several factors to consider when using this product. Among the most important: the driving surface and the difference in height, the weight of the user, the tire pressure, the driving style and the natural conditions (temperature, hygrometry, wind...). All these factors affect the speed and maximum distance of the product. Therefore, each user will have his own results. Test yours.
- Distance acquired with a full load, a 70 kg person on a level road and a temperature of 25°C. Other conditions may affect this maximum distance. Some batteries may have significantly different results.
- Unlocking is possible according to the legislation of your country. It is your responsibility to find out about the legislation in your country and in your municipality.
- Maximum speed acquired with a 70 kg person
- This vehicle is restricted at 25 km/h on leaving factory
- Speed limit by construction permitted in accordance with the EDPM law.
4 other products in the same category: