How can I choose to pay in instalments when placing my order?
Alma is a simple and convenient way to pay in instalments.
You can pay in 2X, 3X or 4X your purchases on the Teverun website.
- You don't have to provide any proof of payment.
- The instalments are taken from the credit card you provided when you subscribed.
Subject to acceptance by Alma.
- All transactions made with Alma are systematically verified via the 3D Secure protocol.
- Alma accepts bank cards from banks in the following countries: France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy.
- You can create an Alma account to track your payments, advance your payments, manage your bank details...
Once you have put your product in the shopping cart, proceed to checkout.
If you already have an account with Teverun, log in.
If not, create one.
- Check or complete your personal details and address.
- Select your delivery method
- Choose your preferred Alma payment method, 2X, 3X or 4X.
- The different due dates are indicated
- Check the box to accept the terms and conditions
- Then click on "PLACE ORDER"
You will be redirected to an Alma payment page, external to the Teverun website, to take care of your payment request in several instalments.
- Reminder of the chosen payment method
- Indication of the total amount of the order and the costs you will have to pay
- Reminder of the different monthly payments
- Information about you, for the financial services of the Alma group
- Enter your credit card number
- Enter the expiry date of your credit card
- Indicate the pictogram of your credit card
- Click on the button to pay the first instalment of your order
- If you wish to change your payment method, click on "EXIT" to return to the Teverun website
In order to approve the payment, Alma will ask you to validate your order by SMS
- Check or correct your mobile phone number
- Click on "Send code by SMS"
- Retrieve the code received and copy it on the payment page
- "Validate the code"
It's that easy to treat yourself with Alma.
Yes, it's already done!
A confirmation page is displayed, you will be automatically redirected to your Teverun customer account.
Important information :
- When validating the payment, some of your data are transmitted to Alma such as your name, surname, address and telephone number
- Digital products, services and workshops cannot be paid in several times with Alma
- Prepaid cards are not accepted by Alma
- Teverun has no power to grant or manage credit.
- No banking or sensitive information is kept by Teverun
- For any request or problem concerning your payments, you can contact Alma from Monday to Saturday at email@example.com